Saturday, March 04, 2006

The running tally...

Ok I have a confession to make... I ended up playing Roll Up the Rim to Lose today... Twice. Actually it was a rough day and I wanted the coffee(s) to keep me awake @ work. Really.

And true to form... I won "Please Play Again". TWICE. Yay me. Check it out if you don't believe me (note the 2 "Please Play Again"'s in the rims):


So now I've played twice, and won 2 "Please play again"s.

I think I'll keep a running tally here... It'll let me show that (a) this contest is rigged against me; and (b) how much Tim Horton's coffee I *actually* drink (which isn't that much when you think about it).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jason said...

Oh that sucks. Even vaness got something already and it was on her first try!

04 March, 2006 19:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww you are funny dre.....

ya never know after a few thousand attempts you might actually win something....

I just wanna say thanks for being a good friend to me and listening to me vent and ramble on hehe....

thanks dude!

YOU ROCK!!

God bless ya
mazzie xx

05 March, 2006 09:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry everytime i come on here i loose my password....

iv signed up a few trimes already :S

oh deer......

05 March, 2006 09:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home