Thursday, August 31, 2006

Escape (or See you in September…. Maybe)

So yeah... There has been a disturbing lack of postings here since mid-April... And frankly with good reason. I've not been around to post much, there's too much to do outdoors. I've been told that this is alarmingly out of date, and I'll admit to that too.

But anyway... I have a good reason for that. I've been enjoying my playground... and will at some point have to leave it for the winter... but probably not until mid-October. But in the meantime, here's a couple of pictures of my playground... Where I can be found if you really need to get ahold of me. And just so it's clear - there are more important things in life than blogging. Like enjoying all that God's creation has to offer!


3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Ah yes... I remember the old cottage! Fond Fond memories!

Cheers,
P

01 September, 2006 09:50  
Blogger Melanie Gagnon said...

I believe *I* took those pictures, no? Don't I even get credit for that?

True, there IS more to life than blogging, and it's awesome that you're truly enjoying yourself in God's creation

... but then again, God created words, I love to write, so why not?

01 September, 2006 10:11  
Anonymous Jason said...

Wow, a new blog entry. Those pictures seem familiar. Hopefully I'll be able to head there in a few weeks time.

CHeers.

06 September, 2006 18:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home